Thursday, January 24, 2008

More time flies

In a previous post, I compared this photo of Matthew, taken in November 2007, with a photo of him in the same swing as a newborn. Now here's the latest of Matthew in the same swing! So, I realize he isn't the first baby to do so but, WOW, he's growing!
I think that at every phase of your child's life it seems unimaginable that they will continue to grow and change and yet . . . they do! I remember looking at newborn Cameron, thinking that it just didn't seem possible that that floppy little head and skinny little body would ever be a boy instead of a baby. But he did! And despite the evidence before me, it is so hard to imagine Matthew, my BABY, growing to be as big as Cameron is. Although from this photo, it appears that Matthew is thinking that while Cameron is bigger, Matthew is far more mature!

3 comments:

Grandma Linda said...

I can't wait to see the boys this weekend.

They are growing up too fast! Of course, I am not getting up at night and washing diapers.

Christine said...

Sharon,
Now I'm getting ads on your site for a "girls only weekend" which sounds like a fabulous idea to me! I love the look Matthew is giving Cameron... I see the same look in my household a lot, although now it goes both directions.

Sharon said...

I think the Google ads have mind-reading powers. I get an ad that says "Need a romantic weekend getaway?" Well, come to think of it, I do! Don't know what that means for the adult diaper ads you've gotten, though, Christine!