Monday, January 7, 2008

Cameron Says . . .

Cameron Says . . . Part One
Today, Cameron was thrilled to pieces when he spotted HIS name on a package in our mailbox! To his delight, my aunt Beth had sent him some new stamp pads to use with his stamp set. (Thanks Aunt Beth!) Cameron ran to the newly organized arts and crafts bench, pulled out some paper and his stamps and set to work. After completing his first project, he sat back in his seat, sighed contentedly and said earnestly, "Aunt Beth must be so proud of herself!" He must deduce that, having done something nice, Aunt Beth would naturally feel proud of herself since when he does something nice we say, "You must feel so proud of yourself!"

Cameron Says . . . Part Two
This evening, Cameron got out his huge cardboard blocks -- you know, the primary color ones with which you can build big cardboard towers and walls? Then, he pulled his old Elmo toddler chair into the room, sat down and said, "OK, Mommy. I'm the judge. You build something. Then, if I say NO, you have to knock it down and build something else. And then if I say NO again, you have to knock it down AGAIN and build something else." Ooooh. Fun.

2 comments:

Zack said...

Sounds like Cameron is getting old enough to find out about Blue California.

Aunt Beth said...

Oh Cameron. I was proud of myself !! Fuuny kid. I'm glad you liked the stamp pads. Maybe I can find something else fun to mail you sometime. I like to be proud of myself.