Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Matthew, the early riser

When I was little, I loved a book that was at my grandparents' house called "Milton the Early Riser." It was about a little panda cub who wakes up before everyone else and is searching for something to do. Matthew is my early riser, bright eyed and ready to go at 6am. The advantage is that I have a little time to play with Matthew, get him dressed and get myself a cup of coffee before Cameron is up and also demanding my attention! Here is Matthew this morning showing off his ability to push up onto his chest.
And here he is, feigning shyness, as he peeks out from behind his baby doll.

2 comments:

Grandma Linda said...

That was one of my favorite books!

However, I wasn't a huge fan of my children getting up extra early until they learned to help themselves to a bowl of cereal.

Zack said...

Matthew: "No paparazzi, please, let me have my private life"