Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Power yoga

This morning, I found Cameron's Power Ranger attempting a bridge pose. Unbeknownst to me, Power Ranger and Black Spiderman have apparently been indulging in some early morning yoga. Spiderman appears to be the more flexible of the two, but as my yogi always told me, yoga isn't just about flexibility. Sadly, the pair do not seem to have found a suitable instructor and their poses have clearly suffered for it. I mean, Spiderman's hands are all wrong in downward dog.

His half lotus isn't half bad, though!

They ended their practice with a relaxation pose, but like many beginners had some difficulty really letting go. I mean, check out Spiderman -- he is trying to take a peek at Power Ranger! I think any beginner can relate to the desire to check out your neighbor and make sure you aren't the only one looking silly laying on the floor! So, namaste, Power Ranger and Spiderman.

5 comments:

Midnight Thoughts said...

That cracked me up!!! How long did you have to watch and photograph the action figures for?

Christine said...

Yes, clearly there needs to be a "Power Yoga" instructor for these poor, misguided yogis!

haha!

Anonymous said...

I think that Spidey and PowerRanger would have had more effective results if Wonder Woman was their yoga instructor.

Sharon said...

Well, I think I walked in mid-practice -- I only caught the last 15 minutes or so of it. Maybe if I get up earlier, I can catch Power Ranger doing a sun salutation.

I think Wonder Woman is a good candidate for instructor, although her boots and belt seem rather restrictive for yoga. She may need a wardrobe change.

KJ said...

I am peeing my pants laughing at the yoga posts. HYSTERICAL!!!