Wednesday, January 2, 2008

iLove iRobot

I'm in love. His name is George. Here he is -- my beloved. Yesterday, George cleaned my kitchen, living room, dining room, family room and entryway. Today he cleaned Matthew's room. Everytime I see his little dirt detector flash, my heart goes pitter-patter. He's even inspired others with his example. When I woke up this morning, David had cleaned all the dishes. Perhaps he was threatened by my obvious attraction to George.

George also makes me a better person, and isn't that what you want in your special someone? I've spent the last few days on a cleaning spree, including organizing all the toys and crafts. Here is the inside of the craft bench.

I don't think the house has ever been this clean and organized. And that's saying something -- we've been through an adoption homestudy!

3 comments:

Ninette said...

I am so jealous of your George! I wish he could come and help me before my 2 aunts and their families arrive this weekend. (They don't go back to school until next week. UGH!)

It was so nice meeting Matthew and seeing all of you over break.

Sharon said...

It was great to see you, too, Ninette! If you lived closer, I'd send George over for the day!

Grandma Linda said...

I'm so glad you like your iRobot. I didn't know if something that crazy would really work!