Sunday, January 6, 2008

To poop or not to poop, that is the question

So, you know how magazines like Cosmo have quizzes like "Should you date him or ditch him?" and "What's your love language?" I think Matthew must be subscribing to some kind of baby magazine that I've yet to discover. (Note to self: Check under crib matress.) I'm pretty sure he takes a quiz that goes like this:

1. You are currently wearing:
a. a disposable diaper and an old onesie
b. a cloth diaper and a sleeper
c. a cloth diaper and a brand new, multi-piece outfit

2. Your mother has just:
a. wished she had SOMETHING to clean
b. started a load of your laundry
c. gotten out of the shower and started a load of your laundry while still in her bathrobe

3. Your mother's upcoming plans include:
a. doing nothing.
b. eating.
c. leaving for an appointment or taking your brother to school.

Scoring: Give 0 points for every "a" answer. Give 1 point for every "b" answer. Give 2 points for every "c" answer.

If you total points are 0 - 1, you should definitely not poop. If your total is 2-3, you should poop. If your total is 4-5, you should have a major blow-out soiling all your clothing. If your total is 6, soil all your clothing as well as something your mother is wearing.

3 comments:

Grandma Linda said...

I remember another baby that used to take that same quiz about 30 or so years ago.

Midnight Thoughts said...

I love your blog Sharon, but I must admit this is the second time I've questioned ever having kids because of it...yikes :(

Sharon said...

I write way too much about babies and their bodily functions, don't I?

I just had this horrible realization. Am I one of those people who lacks a filter? Only it manifests in my writing rather than speaking? *shudder*