Sunday, November 18, 2007

Time flies

So, logically I realize that Matthew has grown. I mean, he's too big for the bassinet, he's moved on to 3-6 month clothes, he's heavier to lug around. But, WOW, when I looked at this photo I could hardly believe it! Was this just a few months ago???
And here's the big boy now! No longer does he just stare at that red plastic doggie -- he hits it, he pulls it, he squeals at it. Before I know it he'll be sitting, then crawling, then walking and then *sniff* next thing you know he'll be heading off to college!So, we'll have our fun until he's old enough to be embarassed by us!
We know how quickly they grow up because Cameron, who I swear was a sweet droopy-cheeked baby just the other day, is all big boy now. This morning we met up with Cameron's buddy, Pat. Cameron humors us and allows us to think that Pat is our friend, too. Pat and Cameron played a game of checkers and, well, Pat stinks at the game. He kept repeatedly moving his checkers right where Cameron could jump them! Silly Pat . . .
And in the afternoon, Cameron was a big help in raking up the leaves.
Well, I'm off to see if Cameron's finished making our dinner!

1 comment:

Grandma Linda said...

The pictures of Matthew in his swing "then" and "now" are eye-opening. I can't believe he has grown so fast.