Thursday, November 8, 2007

Stick figure

Cameron has never really had much of an interest in coloring or drawing until very recently. What he HAS had an interest in is the human body and how it works. "Quest to Digest" and "Cell Wars" are two of his favorite books. (Yes, it appears that he inherited the science nerd gene from me!) So I guess I shouldn't have been surprised today when he asked me to label his drawing of what appeared to be a stick figure. Instead of the labels I expected (arms, legs), he explained that this was in fact a drawing only of a person's head and neck complete with a nasal septum, epiglottis, trachea and esophagus!

2 comments:

Grandma Linda said...

Gotta love it! I am planning on Cameron becoming a doctor and supporting me in my very old age. Can you try to arrange that?

Ginger said...

I love it.

Hmm...maybe I should send Katie to summer camp at your house this summer.....