Saturday, December 29, 2007

This is what happens when my parents are in charge

My parents have kindly watched the boys several times this week, allowing David and I to go out to dinner and to see TWO movies! However, my mother documented her time with the boys with her camera. It all starts innocently enough. Cute photos of Cameron hanging out with Matthew. Aww, a kiss for Matthew!
Then it gets a little sketchy. Hmmm. Matthew sitting in an arm chair?
And then . . . who actually takes a PHOTO of the baby screaming in the aforementioned arm chair? Pick the kid up already, Grandma!
But seriously, thanks to my folks for the free childcare!

Note to self: Invest in nanny-cam.

3 comments:

Midnight Thoughts said...

Geez, I wonder if your parents took pictures of Andy and I crying when they were watching us?!?!? Just kidding. They were excellent baby sitters!

Grandma Linda said...

The kids had a great time. Matthew loved the arm chair. He was crying because I told him "arm chair time" was over and we were going to begin "tummy time".

Sharon said...

A likely story. However, I have an informant. Cameron just saw the photos and said, "Matthew did not like Grandma's chair. He did not think it was comfortable!"