Saturday, December 15, 2007

Cameron's Camera

Cameron is the proud owner of a Fisher-Price camera and can be a real shutterbug at times. He seems to have a knack for capturing everyday scenes with a modern flair. You know, like focusing the photo only on the subject's nose or aiming the camera straight up at the subject so they look oddly disproportionate -- very avant garde. Here is a sampling of his private collection.

The one of David is my favorite -- he doesn't know I'm posting it here (yet!)

And, some Cameronisms:

- Cameron (gazing lovingly upon his afternoon snack): Ohhhh, Fruitabu, I'm going to eat you all up.

- Cameron and a four-year-old friend
Friend (pointing at Little People Nativity): Hey! Let's play with your God toys!
Cameron (with exasperation): They aren't GOD toys! They're JESUS toys!

- Cameron discussing babies
We should go to the hospital some day! We can go look in the window at the babies! But let's not take one home this time. Points at Matthew He cried ALOT when he was a little baby! But I love him.

3 comments:

Aunt Beth said...

I see a photography master in the works! As for Dave, Well he needs to learn to strike a pose.

Midnight Thoughts said...

The photographs are great! I especially like the one of Dave...Mr.Serious hee hee
I think we should fire our professional photographer for Christmas Eve as Cameron's work is much better!

Sharon said...

Yes, although I think a professional photographer generally gets his good shots a little quicker than Cameron. For every masterpiece Cameron produces, there are plenty of photos of the floor, ceiling or unidentified blurs. If Cameron is going to be doing a family portrait, I think it will require everyone's patience!