Monday, December 17, 2007

Big Boys

I tried to get a photo without Matthew's hand in his mouth but, well, his hand is always in his mouth. Today, Matthew dressed in his big boy clothes. No onesies for him! Check it out -- a truck shirt, jeans and SHOES! His shoes are Robeez which I adore. Cameron wore only Robeez until he was about 2 years old. I have some of Cameron's old Robeez, and am trying to resist buying the adorable turtle Robeez! Are they cute or what? Here's Cameron at age 1 year wearing red monkey Robeez.
Speaking of big boys, when I asked Cameron what he wanted for lunch today he replied, "A peanut butter and jelly sandwich." Now, that may seem like a pretty typical preschool lunch to you, reader, but I had to pick my jaw up off the floor. Cameron has been vehemently anti-peanut butter his whole life. When I confirmed that he had actually requested a PB&J he responded, "Mm-hmm. I decided I like peanut butter now." And went on to actually eat one!

Now, it should be noted that our nephew Marcus eats little other than peanut butter sandwiches, yet rejected mine. "YUCK!" he said. "It tastes like PEANUTS!" Yes, folks, we eat the organic valencia peanut butter which, unlike Skippy, tastes like peanuts not sugar. Crazy, huh?

And lastly, if you are bored, Cameron recommends the game Ballistic Biscuit. Here he is cracking up at the silly sound effects.

2 comments:

Grandma Linda said...

What the heck is ballistic biscuit? Where do I find this game?

Sharon said...

Click the link Mom!