Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Brotherly love

Cameron requested that I take some photos of him and his brother today. It's hard to tell, but Cameron is holding Matthew's hand in this first photo. Awww, they are so sweet! Here, Cameron amuses Matthew with some silly faces.
And finally, Cameron gives Matthew kisses.
Cameron is such a big help. Often, if Matthew is fussing, we will ask Cameron to amuse him. Cameron is usually happy to oblige with a song or funny face. Today, I was cleaning up the kitchen and I heard David ask Cameron if he could distract Matthew. Cameron broke into an original song that went like this: "Matthew, Matthew. MatthEWWWW, I'm a different color than YOUUUU. Matthew, Matthew, I'm a different color than you."
Speaking of cleaning the kitchen, I've heard mothers whose children are grown say things like, "They are only little once! You'll have plenty of time to clean the house later!" or "They don't remember is the laundry was folded, they remember the time you spent with them!" I sure hope that's true because my house perpetually looks as if it has been ransacked. Ransacked by a homemade playdough-making, cookie-baking, arts and crafts-loving burglar.

2 comments:

Grandma Linda said...

I love the pics and that fact that Cameron is such a great big brother. It looks like Matthew is enjoying his bebepod. I can't wait to see my boys this weekend.

KJ said...

Aww, such a sweet big brother.
And I am LMBO at your last line! That guy must get around. I think he has been at my house, too. LOL!