Friday, April 25, 2008

Walk Down Memory Lane

Two years ago, David gave me a fantastic Mother's Day/birthday gift. All on his own, he planned a surprise vacation to New York City where we visited my best friend, Debbie. The only downside to this extravagance is that he will have a hard time ever topping it! We had an amazing time visiting the museums, restaurants, coffee shops and many, many parks. And we even fit in some grown-up only time. David and I went to see "The Drowsy Chaperone" on Broadway and then had dinner at a fantastic restaurant where I was treated to a dessert wine on the house for Mother's Day. Another evening, a friend of Debbie's babysat Cameron while the three of us went out for a fantastic dinner (and more wine!).

I've been reminiscing about the trip and pulled up some old photos. I can't believe how little (and how blond!) Cameron looks! Since all this occur ed B.B. (before blog), I thought I'd share a few of my favorite photos.

David and Cameron roaring with the dinosaurs. Enjoying a coffee while Cameron naps on the go! He's holding his newly acquired "scooper."
Cameron and Debbie at the Central Park Zoo.
Me and Cameron at the zoo.
Daddy and Cameron at the zoo.
Goofing around at the park.
And goofing around some more at another park!
Ahhh, memories!

1 comment:

Grandma Linda said...

What a wonderful trip! Isn't memory lane fun.

I just put a ton of photos on my digital photo frame this afternoon. Matthew's baptism, Zack's recent trip out West, attending the Red Wings game with Stephanie and Bryan and photos from our Caribbean cruise all made the cut. Check it out the next time you come to visit!