Monday, April 28, 2008

Good in theory

When I was pregnant with Cameron, I registered at Babies R Us. I found the cutest little baby socks! On the sole of each was the day of the week and on the ankle of each sock was a little embroidered patch of the item that the Hungry Little Caterpillar ate that day. How darling! I imagined my little baby, wearing his or her Hungry Little Caterpillar Monday socks on Monday . . . now, on a Monday, I dress Matthew and rummage through his dresser drawers in frustration, finally settling on one Wednesday sock and one Saturday. *sigh* This is why Cameron's dresser is now full of identical pairs of white crew socks.

2 comments:

Grandma Linda said...

Don't tell Pops, but he wears his socks inside out every other time because I can't be bothered to turn them the right way.

Grandma Linda said...

Don't tell Pops, but he wears his socks inside out every other time because I can't be bothered to turn them the right way.