Monday, April 7, 2008

Help with the laundry

Cameron has been resisting bedtime this evening. First he tried bargaining, followed by whining and general misbehaving, followed by attempts to entice me with his good behavior. When all failed, he came out of his room, saw me folding laundry and said, "I'm your helper, Mommy! I want to help you fold the laundry. I know how!" Now this I had to see.

"Sure thing," I replied, handing him one of David's t-shirts.

Cameron looked befuddled and said, "Uhhh, well, I don't know how to fold shirts. But I can help you fold pants!"

"Great!" I enthused, handing him a pair of David's pants.

"Ummm, well, actually, I only know how to fold the rugs we use for our works at school. Or maybe some of my pants," he confessed.

But, wow, can that kid ever fold a rug!

No comments: