Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Cutest. Boys. Ever.

Seriously, can you get much cuter than these three?
Matthew is growing so quickly -- his most recent accomplishment is smiling which thrills us all to no end. Capturing his gummy grin on camera has been challenging, but here is the start of a smile. Check out his chubby little cheeks and adorable curls!Oh, and GREAT news. Cameron reports that he painted a picture on the evil today. He gave a detailed description of the evil and it sounds remarkably like an easel. Phew! I guess I can scrap that irate letter to the principal . . .

2 comments:

Grandma Linda said...

Matthew's smile picture is adorable! He has really grown. I can't wait to see all of you tomorrow.

I'm glad that you won't have to pull Cameron out of his new school.

Ninette said...

Thank goodness it was an easel!

FYI, I saw Bianca, Kim, and Gail today with their families. We were thinking of all of you.