Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Love Hate Relationship

This weekend, Cameron went to a birthday party and brought home a mini Playdoh fun factory.  The boys played with it together for a bit and then Cameron moved on to other things. 

Matthew has a continuing fascination with the factory, though.  Over and over, he carefully rolls some playdoh, puts it in the fun factory, presses down and watches the playdoh get pressed into long strings.  And as he does, he whispers, "Ewww.  Dat's disgusting.  Oh man, dis so gross.  I not gonna touch dat."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just the cutest thing! I had a similar reaction to our Play-Doh devices, once upon a time--but it didn't stop me eating the Play-Doh.

Sharon said...

I thought it was pretty funny! Matthew hasn't tried to put it in his mouth yet -- I think he is to disgusted by it!