Monday, February 8, 2010

What I Learned From the Superbowl

1.  There is no way the boys would EVER eat bean dip.  However, if instead of saying, "Try this spicy black bean dip or this Great Northern Bean dip," I say, "Yee-hah!  We're having Opposing Sides Dip with Game Day Pita Chips!" they will gobble it up and declare it "awesome."
2. My KitchenAid blender is not indestructible.
3. A hand blender is a poor substitute for a KitchenAid blender when preparing Strawberry Agua Fresca Fumble.
4. Matthew breaks out when he drinks Strawberry Agua Fresca Fumble.
5. Matthew cannot sleep when he is itchy all over from breaking out from drinking Strawberry Agua Fresca Fumble that I had to make with a hand blender because my KitchenAid blender broke maybe because I also used it to make Opposing Sides Dip.
6. Even when Matthew is up late because he cannot sleep when he is itchy all over from breaking out from drinking Strawberry Agua Fresca Fumble that I had to make with a hand blender because my KitchenAid blender broke maybe because I also used it to make Opposing Sides Dip, he will still wake up early.

2 comments:

Grandma Linda said...

You can learn a lot from the Superbowl!

I hope Matthew is feeling better & you both can sleep tonight.

Anonymous said...

I *knew* the Superbowl was to be avoided at all costs!