Thursday, February 18, 2010

No Pants, No Picture


Cameron brought home his school picture day order form yesterday, and it has me a bit concerned.  I mean, "Pants Recommended?" Really?

I went to a school with uniforms so maybe I'm just oblivious to what kids wear (or don't wear, apparently!) to school.  Or perhaps it's that old, "The Times, They Are A-Changin'" thing and I'm out of touch.  I have noticed some changes in "style" since my days in school.  Boys who belt their jeans around their knees, girls who mistake washclothes for tops, but this whole pantlesss trend . . .  I don't want to sound like an old stick in the mud, but I think pants should be required!   

2 comments:

Ninette said...

Oh my goodness! You had me crying b/c I was laughing so hard. I can't believe they "recommend" pants. I am definitely in favor of the rule to "require" pants.

Unknown said...

That is HILARIOUS. I want to go back and see if I missed that on our picture forms.