Friday, February 15, 2008

Kr8ive spelling

Confidence bolstered by his success in spelling DOG, CAT, ANT and FLY, Cameron decided to tackle some more challenging words. Say you arrive home to find your front door ajar. Oh no! Have you been burglarized? Who should you call? That's right, you'd call the POLES. I like to think of these as kielbasa-loving, heavily accented men in blue.

Now, what animal might you see at the zoo? I'll give you some clues. This animal is related to the horse and has black and white stripes. What is it?
Of course! A ZEBRO! I picture the zebro as a baggy pants wearing, rap music loving, four-footed fellow with an attitude. "Yo, yo, my ZE-BRO! How's it hangin'?"

2 comments:

Aunt Beth said...

All well....Close enough !! Very cute.

Ginger said...

That's how I spell them, too. Am I wrong? :-)