Sunday, January 10, 2010

Throwing a Yellow Card on the Wii

So, the Wii is super fun, but there is so much else to do on the weekend!  Not to mention that it sometimes wears on me, the constant whining and complaining and Wii arguments.  "Mooommm, it's not fair!  Miyori parried and I was about to retaliate with a riposte when Matthew grabbed my Wiimote!" 

And I'm all, "Boys!  If you can not fence nicely, we won't even play the Wii on weekends!"

Oh, the wailing and gnashing of teeth.

So, sometimes, I make them do other things which, they often discover, are actually super fun, too.








4 comments:

kimbill16 said...

Oh my gosh, I love the Lego tower. What a fabulous idea! (I'm so doing that with the girls tomorrow...)

Grandma Linda said...

Tell the boys that I went out & played in the snow both Saturday and Sunday mornings. It's really fun!

Anonymous said...

Love. Lego. Tower.

Sharon said...

Wow, didn't expect the Lego tower to be such a hit! Hope your girls enjoyed it, Kim. And Debbie, next time you visit me we can build a Lego tower!