Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Embarassing Confession

So, I hate to admit it but . . . sometimes I watch reality TV. While watching the Biggest Loser Finale last night, I had this thought:

Me, Watching Reality TV
Three hour finale?
Too many flashbacks. Who wins?
Thank God for Tivo


That's right, I think in haiku. It occurred to me that most reality shows could be efficiently and accurately recapped in this form. So I gave it a try.

Amazing Race

Language barrier
Slow taxi, can’t find pit stop
Last team to arrive

Survivor: The Loser

Secret alliance.
Tribal council. Think I’m safe.
Vote’s in. Blindsided.

Survivor: The Winner

I’m changing this game.
I would never lie, not me.
Except to win this.

The Bachelor: The Man

Twenty-five women
So hard to choose my wife.
Big boobs, blonde hair, love.

The Bachelor: The Woman


He is hot. Great guy.
Can’t believe it. I’m in love.
No rose. What a jerk.

Biggest Loser

I was fat. So sad.
Last chance workout, lots of tears.
Yay! So skinny now!


I should totally work for TV Guide.

2 comments:

Bethany G. said...

You crack me up. I love your random thoughts! And I think whoever a three hour finale of the Biggest Loser IS the biggest loser. Sigh. Guess what that makes me?? :P

Aunt Beth said...

I watched "The Biggest Loser" and wanted Tara to win after never going below the yellow line. I am in a 6 week outside boot camp program and "The Biggest Loser" makes me not complain when I see what those really big people go through.