Monday, May 11, 2009

Well, That Fixes Everything!

Please excuse the recent paucity of photos. I'm having some camera issues.

This morning, Matthew was eating his cereal and began to throw it on the floor. This is a big no-no so I reminded him, "If you throw food on the floor, you will sit in your chair longer." He smiled and tossed some more Cheerios on the floor.

Then he screamed and cried as he sat, strapped in, while I cleaned up the mess. "Down! Down mama!"

"No," I said. "You threw food on the floor, so you have to sit." He gave this some thought and was then struck by inspiration.

"Dustbuster, mama! Get da Dustbuster!"

2 comments:

Christy said...

He's thinking about how to get out of trouble already--I love it!

nick mucci said...

wow...he's so smart, i love reading your stories, helps prepare me for whats coming :)