Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"Since you won't get me a rollercoaster . . . "

Yesterday, Matthew played while I folded laundry in the living room. As I took a folded stack to a bedroom to put away, I heard Matthew laughing and squealing. "Funny!" he shrieked. This is always, always an indication of mischief so I hurried back to the living room just in time to see Matthew crawling back into the laundry basket. The basket in which he had wedged his Elmo chair.
"Huh," I thought. "That is kind of funny! And not dangerous or anything."
At that moment, Matthew began to rock in the basket/chair and said "Ready, Set, Go!" At the "go," he pitched himself forward in the basket, hurling himself onto the floor. "Funny!" he yelled and hurried to right the basket and crawl back in.

1 comment:

Ninette said...

Sounds like he is already ready for Cedar Point!