Saturday, May 17, 2008

Oooh, we are in for trouble

Matthew is sooooo close to crawling. You can almost see him thinking, There has GOT to be something I'm missing here. It seems like there should be someway to move forward . . . He repeatedly pushes up onto his hands and knees, rocks hopefully back and forth and then, stymied, drops to his belly and rolls to his intended target. One part of me is so proud. That's my baby! Almost crawling! And then there's the part of me that cries Noooo! All the trouble he'll get into! I think back to a crawling Cameron, bonking his head on tables, finding dust bunnies in corners and promptly popping them in his mouth, zipping towards any and every hazard with me chasing, endlessly, after him. And then the walking. Oh, the walking. Don't even get me started!

2 comments:

Grandma Linda said...

Run Forest run!
Crawl Matthew crawl!

See....it could be worse.

Christine said...

Hehehe!