Monday, December 22, 2008

True Love

At home, Cameron doesn't play video games except "Sonic the Hedgehog" on David's old Sega Genesis on weekends only. So, when we visit Grandma Linda and Grandpa Frank, Cameron is enthralled with their Nintendo Wii. He spends every spare moment playing Mario Kart.

Last night, as I kissed Cameron goodnight, he held his hands apart about a foot and said, "Mommy, I love you this much!"

"Awww, thanks, Cameron! I love you, too. Hey, how much do you love Mario Kart?"

He held his hands apart about two feet and said, "Just a little more than you."

2 comments:

kimbill16 said...

Sofie once told me, "Mama, I love you just as much as I love the Wii." I was honored. Why have video games become the standard against which we are judged? How can we possibly compete?! (though I must confess -- Mario Kart is reeeeally fun!)
--Kim

Sharon said...

You know, I hate to admit it but . . . Mario Kart is more fun than I am.