Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Energizer Bunny Is Lazy

Compared to Matthew, the Energizer Bunny is lazy. These days, he NEVER stops moving. Take, if you will, Thanksgiving as an example. Cameron was hanging out with his cousin in the basement, and Matthew seemed to want to join them. I soon realized, however, that it was not playing in the basement that Matthew was interested in. It was going down the stairs. And then up the stairs. Followed immediately by going down the stairs. And then (surprise!) up the stairs.This stair-climbing game, out of necessity, included me. And when I thought we were done? Noooooo, we were just moving on to a different set of stairs.

The Stairmaster is for wussies -- chasing a baby is where it's at.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG--he is soooo unbelievably CUTE! BUT--I don't miss running up and down the stairs endlessly with a little one...my guess is you won't either when he's all done with that! :)

Sharon said...

Thanks Christy! Thank goodness we live in a ranch -- I only have to deal with the stairs on visits to family. Although I think the lack of daily exposure to stairs makes them all the more alluring to him!