Friday, December 12, 2008

Santa Trauma

Tonight was David's company Christmas party, complete with a very convincing Santa Claus. While waiting in line, Cameron said, "I bet he's going to say, 'Hi Cameron!' when I get up there!"

I replied, "Are you going to tell him what you want for Christmas?"

"Uh, Mommy, he already knows that. I wrote him a letter," Cameron replied in that voice of patient disgust that a five-year-old is so adept at using.

Although Santa, inexplicably, asked Cameron his name and what he wanted for Christmas, Cameron was pleased with the experience. Matthew, not so much.

3 comments:

Grandma Linda said...

Mommy,get me out of here!!

Anonymous said...

OMG--that is so cute! I mean...sad. Okay, is it wrong that I think it's cute? LOL

Sharon said...

No, what's wrong is that I thought it was cute while it was happening!