Thursday, June 19, 2008

Separation Anxiety

Today, we went to the park with my friend, Dena, and her two girls, Chloe and Ally. Chloe and Cameron were even pals prenatally -- they go waaayyy back. We had a great time and everyone laughed when Cameron suggested that Matthew and Ally could get married someday. As we were leaving, Chloe improved upon this plan by proposing that she and Cameron could get married as well. In the car, I had this conversation with Cameron.

Cameron: If Matthew and Ally get married, I want Matthew to still live with us. Why does Chloe want to marry me?
Me: Well, maybe she wants to marry you because you are such a good friend.
Cameron: I don't want to marry Chloe!
Me: Really? Why not?
Cameron: I don't want to marry Chloe and anyone because I just want to live at home with you. Well, until you're dead.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Haha! I hope the people in nearby cubicles didn't hear me laughing. I guess he has it all figured out. He's probably just trying to get more inheritance than Matthew, though.