Monday, March 3, 2008

Spring is in the air

Well, spring is in the air for a day or two -- then it's right back to winter. So we are taking advantage of the weather while we can. This morning we played in the yard while Matthew looked around in dazed confusion. This is probably the first time in his memory that he has been outside! Well, aside from rushing to and from the car while bundled in his car seat. I'd imagine that when that is your life experience, a day like today is even more beautiful! In any case, he has been in a good mood all day. And as if the chance to be outside wasn't enough to make a mama happy, when Matthew went down for his nap Cameron asked if we could cuddle on the couch and take a nap. Are you kidding me? I would love nothing more! Sunshine and snuggles . . . what a day!


3 comments:

Christine said...

I love the picture of you and Matthew!

Unknown said...

How cute are your kids?

Christine said...

My kids are really cute, thanks Debbie! :)

(okay, yeah, I know that was meant for Sharon, but this isn't by any chance the same Debbie that came to visit us in Germany, is it?)