Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Leapin' lizards!

Once again, Aunt Beth made Cameron's day with a surprise package in the mail! After wildly tearing open the envelope, Cameron was overjoyed to find two little lizards that grow 600% when soaked for 72 hours. After debating whether or not the lizards would grow so enormous that they would need to be contained in the bathtub, we settled on a glass bowl. Cameron named the orange lizard "Pinky" and, cleverly, the green lizard "Green." I like to think of them as Pinky and the Green -- anyone out there remember "Pinky and the Brain?" Zack?

Here is Cameron hugging his lizard bowl at 0 hours.
A close-up of the pair.24 hours later.
And, since I reviewed my photos and noted that they are all of Cameron, Matthew and David, here's a rare shot of me and Matthew!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

What fun! Narf!

Zack said...

OH yes I do. Vintage 90's humor. Pinky and The Brain. Pinky and The Brain. One is a genius the others insine. "What are we going to do today Brain? " "Same thing we do everyday pinky, TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!"

Sharon said...

I knew I could depend on a few good readers to remember P&tB!

Ninette said...

Can't wait to see how big they get after 72 hours!

That is a really cute picture of you and Matthew too!