Friday, August 10, 2007

Great Things About David

For David's surprise birthday party, I made him a photo book called "10 Great Things about David." Some of the photos were so funny, I thought I'd share some of the best. So, in no particular order . . .

David has great adventures. With Jack and Christine hiking in the dunes of Michigan.
David has a great sense of humor. David being himself in Yellowstone. David has a great sense of style. Ooooh, now I see where Cameron gets it . . . David has great hair. A college look. David is a great dad. Awww. Right after Cameron's birth.David is a great husband. David is part of a great family. David is the second from the left. I love this photo of him with his cousins, Phil, Hanni and Luke. David is a great musician. High school marching band.David is a great handyman. Building the swingset with help from Cameron.
David is a great friend. With old friend James. We think that this is in 6th or 8th grade.

2 comments:

Grandma Linda said...

David really is great! Thanks for showing us in such a visible way. Now, about his hair ........

Ginger said...

Other than the wedding and Cameron's birth photo...my favorite is the one where you comment on his sense of style (I actually think the outfit is cute!)