Tuesday, July 14, 2009

You do NOT talk to your mother that way, young man!

Every day, Cameron and Matthew each get to choose one, half-hour PBS show to watch. Matthew usually selects "Super Why!" and Cameron always chooses "Fetch! with Ruff Ruffman." "Fetch!" is like a game show for kids, hosted by a cartoon dog named Ruff Ruffman. When Ruff tells the contestant their challenge, he often ends by saying "Go fetch!" Matthew doesn't sit and watch the show with Cameron, but he is often in and out of this room.

Today, Matthew asked me to get him some juice. "Just a minute Matthew, I'm making dinner," I answered.

"Juice please, Mama," he said.

"I'll get you some juice soon," I replied.

"No, Mama," said Matthew. "Want the juice." With this he pointed at the fridge and said, "Go fetch!"

1 comment:

Bethany G. said...

That's awesome! What a little stinker!