Monday, October 6, 2008

Brain Faces Beware

While perusing the Halloween advertisements, Cameron apparently came across a costume that he found positively terrifying. He describes is as a "brain face" costume and he is petrified that we may see someone with a brain face costume on Halloween. Finally, he came up with a plan. He painted his pumpkin with a representation of a brain face with a red circle and slash painted over it. In case this was not clear enough, he enlisted in my help to paint "NO BRAIN FACES ALLOWED" on the side of the pumpkin."There," he sighed with relief. "Now if someone with a brain face comes to our house, they'll see the pumpkin and they'll say, 'Oh. I can't go here.'"

I think he's saving face though -- I heard him telling his grandparents that he painted the pumpkin so that "no brain faces come and scare Mommy."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't say I've seen the "brain face", but some of those costumes & masks at the Halloween stores are gross (not to mention the dirty ones.) I kinda hate those places. I love his pumpkin--so cute & problem solved!