Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What else do we need?

As my blogging prowess increases, it seems befitting that the blog get a fresh new look. So . . . drumroll please . . . I give you "What else do we need?" Since this phrase leaves my lips and flits through my mind 14,207,498 plus or minus 142 times per day, I figured it was appropriate.

Never fear, my devoted fans - everything is still here. Cute photos, laugh out loud anecdotes, hold your breath suspense, hair-raising adventures . . . yep, this blog's got it all.

3 comments:

Aunt Beth said...

I love the new look! Aunt Beth

Zack said...

Sharon, Great new look. I was worried that you removed your page for a minute and the thought of me not seeing cute photos, humorous anecdotes etc. almost made me break down. Thank god for false alarms.

Sharon said...

I know, Zack -- close call, huh?