Monday, October 1, 2007

Going to the chapel

My little sister, Stephanie, married Bryan this past weekend! The whole weekend was wonderful -- Stephanie looked absolutely gorgeous, the ceremony was beautiful, the weather was perfect and the reception was amazing! I am so happy for Stephanie and Bryan and it was an honor to be a part of their big day. It was also such a treat to see so many friends and family. At the rehearsal, Matthew met his Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Bryan for the first time, as well as his Uncle Zack, Aunt Beth and Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa!

During the ceremony, Matthew was cared for by his grandma, who has been a real lifesaver for us in the past few weeks!

Zack and I were both in the wedding party, and my mom joined us after the wedding party bus didn't agree with my sensitive stomach ): Here I am with my baby brother.I hope my boys love me this much when they are grown up!After a little nap and some food, I was all recovered for the reception. And after giving my toast, I could finally relax and enjoy the huge party! Cameron, who did a bang up job as ringbearer, was a maniac on the dance floor.

He wasn't the only one gettin' jiggy with it, though! Here are Kendall, Tara and Zack.

As at every wedding, some people don't know when to say when. Here is a tired and dishevelled Cameron making another trip up to the bar. The candy bar, that is!

Congrats to the happy couple!

2 comments:

Ninette said...

Oh my goodness! Thanks for all the pics from the wedding. Please share my congrats with Stephanie and her husband. The wedding sounds like so much fun. I can't believe how grown up Stephanie and Zack look. Heck, sometimes I still feel like we are at Ladywood and they are still at St. Mike's.

Grandma Linda said...

Thanks for the lovely summary of this wonderful event. Everyone can see how glowing Stephanie & Bryan looked. The bridal party looked fantastic too. I think the colors were really great. The weather was picture perfect (literally). The reception was tons of fun. I don't think the dance floor was empty for an instant.