Friday, July 20, 2007

Lights, Cameron, Action

Stacy has kindly provided me with the photos he took during the Chicago Independence Eve celebration. Cameron spent much of his time demostrating his spectacular dance skills, to both our amusement and that of many onlookers. Cameron was unphased by the attention, as he has quickly learned that his prowess is widely admired. Here, Cameron shows off the "I have a headache THIS big" move.And here, Cameron performs a freestyle solo that would most certainly wow the judges on "So You Think You Can Dance?"

And, finally, as mentioned in my vacation posts, many people mistook Stacy for a professional photographer and asked him to take their photo. They had high hopes of appearing in a magazine or newspaper. I figure the least I can do is put them on my blog, right?


No comments: