Wednesday, May 16, 2007

New spring fashions

Don't you just hate it when you show up somewhere and find someone else is wearing the EXACT same outfit as you? Well, that nearly happpened at our house this morning. Cameron dressed himself and I ALMOST wore my leg warmers, Superman shirt and socks on my hands, too. That would have been SO embarassing! Thankfully, I went with jeans and a t-shirt instead. Here's Cameron's very stylish ensemble. (Actually, his original choice had not included the shorts but I convinced him that the fashion world is just not yet ready for his underwear-only look.)

We went to the zoo today. (And, yes, he wore his leg warmers. Just not worth the fight.) He spent half the time at the zoo holding his nose and loudly saying, "Mommy, what do I smell?" Here, he asks what smells at the zebra exhibit.


1 comment:

Grandma Linda said...

What an unusual combination of colors and patterns! I'm not planning on copying it, but I have never been considered fashion forward. I do agree that the shorts pulled the look together better than plain old underwear would have.