Friday, May 11, 2007

Fun with friends

Today Cameron had a blast at his tumbling class followed by lunch with his friend, Lindsey.

Just for fun, here are some photos of Cameron with his friends, Chloe and Jack, last month. I met Jack and Chloe's moms when we were all pregnant and in prenatal water aerobics together! On this day, the kids had fun playing the classic "Hungry, Hungry Hippo."

This photo makes me laugh. Chloe is telling me, "Cameron got a really little, Jack got a little and I got a TON!" Kids aren't known for being gracious winners!

And here is typical lunch time for Jack and Chloe -- Jack eating, Chloe talking his ear off!

And, while they aren't "going steady," Cameron and Chloe have had an on-again-off-again romance going for a good two years now. Sadly, I think Cameron is more interested in Chloe than she in him! Although Cameron did tell me the other day, "Mommy, I'm Olivia's boyfriend. Well, sometimes." Watch out, Chloe, you've got some competition!

2 comments:

Grandma Linda said...

Cloe and I want to know, who's Olivia?

Sharon said...

Olivia is in Cameron's class at school (and rumor has it, a biter!)