Wednesday, May 23, 2007

King of the castle

It's a hot day here, so Cameron and I dragged out last year's pool only to find it had a large tear in it. After going to three stores, we finally found a cheap baby pool. It's smaller than I thought, but Cameron is pleased with it and insists that I call him King.
We also met up with David for lunch at Panera, Cameron's favorite lunch spot. Cameron has in the past suggested that we should have twins, "a brother and a sister named Joshua and Panera." Hmmmm. I don't know, I've never been a fan of those trendy, top ten names. Wouldn't want the poor girl to be "Panera T." in every class. I'm thinking more along the lines of Asiago-Parmesan.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

How about peppercorn? That's a nice name too.

Zack said...

I have a friend named Italian Herbs and Spices. He got along just fine in school. I'd listen to the boy. He's ahead of his time.