Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April Fools 2011

A few tips for a really convincing April Fool's joke involving food: 

1. Make sure your intended victim sees you making a REAL version of the food you will be tricking him with.

2. Play your trick on April 2.

The boys and I conspired, yet again, to fool David.  This year, it was a sponge cake.  We spent the afternoon baking and making frosting.
 Then, we frosted and decorated a REAL SPONGE!!!
Super funny, people, super funny.

Sadly, these will be the last photos I post for a while.  Our camera bit the dust and for a brief moment I thought, "Oooh!  Maybe this is an opportunity to upgrade to one of those fancy DSLR cameras everyone seems to have these days!"  Then I looked at the price of those cameras and thought, "Or maybe I'll just settle for the mediocre photos my cell phone takes."  

1 comment:

Grandma Linda said...

I wish the camera had still been working when David took a bite of his "sponge cake"