Saturday, December 4, 2010

Coordinated

Tonight, Matthew and I were on our own while Cameron and David were at a birthday party.  We had a great time together, the highlight of which was jumping on the bed.  When it was time to GO to bed, Matthew was still interested in playing.  We had been tossing a small basketball back and forth, so I said, "OK, we can keep playing catch until you drop the ball.  When you drop the ball, then we'll go get ready for bed."  Matthew enthusiastically agreed.

One hundred and four tosses later, he headed to bed.

One hundred and four.

2 comments:

Grandma Linda said...

Matthew is the most coordinated and athletic 3 year old I have ever seen.

Unknown said...

I was thinking you were a shear genius until I remembered how coordinated he is. Mine are not so much...I might steal that.