Thursday, July 31, 2008

That's his name, don't wear it out (Part Two)

You just can't escape the political ads these days. You turn on the radio, you watch some TV or you answer your phone and, inevitably, you hear about the candidates. Even Cameron has been following the campaign. Actually, he has been for a while. And yesterday, he announced his support for one of the candidates.

Cameron: You know what Mommy? I hope that John McCain isn't our president. 'Cause I kind of don't like the way he looks. But I do like the way Obama looks. I like him. I hope Obama is our president.

Me: Oh really? Is it just because of the way he looks?

Cameron: Well, I like the way he looks and other stuff. And he's a boy. And, well, I just like Ba-lack Obama.

Yep, that's Ba-lack Obama. Pronounced like "black" but drawn out. Seems that the on-air discussions of the candidates and race got a bit jumbled in Cameron's mind!

1 comment:

Zack said...

Haha Hilarious. Cameron needs to get a lawn sign for Ba-Lack Obama...then again I don't think that would go over big in the neighborhood.