Thursday, July 31, 2008

Beastie Boys meet Veggie Tales

We've always attempted to avoid the Wiggles, instead listening to more progressive kids' music like They Might Be Giants. But after the CD player in my car died, we were forced on beyond even that to grown-up music. As a result, Cameron's favorite songs are a little, well, mature for his years. He has repeatedly told us that his favorite song is "I Want to Make You Move," better known as "Paralyzer" by Finger Eleven. "It's so, so awesome," according to Cam. Today he told me that his second favorite song is "Toe Broccolay."

"Toe broccoli?" I asked.

"NO! Toe Brocco-LAY!" he answered. "It goes like this, 'NO SLEEP TOE BROCCO-LAY!'"

4 comments:

Grandma Linda said...

What does the song really say?

Sharon said...

No sleep 'til Brooklyn.

Zack said...

I'm looking forward to hearing what he thinks of Brass Monkey.

Midnight Thoughts said...

Should I buy him the Licenced to Ill CD for his next B-day or do you already have it? ha ha