Wednesday, May 25, 2011

NOT ready for a license

This morning, Matthew was riding his tricycle down the sidewalk when he spotted an ant.  He did the traditional drag-your-shoes-until-you-stop braking, screeching to a halt a few inches from the ant.  "Look!  An ant!" he announced.  He honked his horn.  The ant, inexplicably, continued along the sidewalk.  Matthew honked again, then more insistently, Honk honk honkhonkhonk.  The ant meandered along, ignoring the warning. "Well," said Matthew as he began pedaling again, "I guess I have to run him over."

3 comments:

Grandma Linda said...

An annoying group of geese block the entrance at my work place almost every day. Honking & moving in close barely speeds them up. Somedays I would like to bring in Matthew to deal with this problem in his own way.

Melissa said...

LOL! Some days I wish I could follow that logic on my commute to work ;)

Found your blog when randomly searching for adoption blogs. Makes me laugh every time I read :o)

Sharon said...

So glad you enjoy the blog, Melissa!