Saturday, October 24, 2009

Stuck

The other evening, the kids were sitting at the table eating a snack that David had made for them.  From another room, I suddenly heard Matthew screech, "HELP!  HELP!  I'm stuck!"

"Mommy, come help!  Quick!" shouted Cameron.  "Matthew really needs your help!  He's stuck!"

As I raced to the kids, I yelled, "Stuck?  Where's he stuck?"

"In a huge cobweb!" answered Cameron.  Being a wee-bit arachnophobic, this was about the last thing I wanted to hear Matthew was stuck in.  Although, in fairness, there are few answers to the question "Where's he stuck?" that would be good answers.

As I rushed in to the kitchen, there sat Matthew, hands covered in a web of sticky marshmallow from the S'more David had made him!

2 comments:

Grandma Linda said...

How funny that both Cameron and Matthew thought this situation was a near emergency!

Anonymous said...

for cameron: http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plugged-in/meet-the-biggest-lego-mario-ever/1367309

Zack