Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Aced that one!

Yesterday, Cameron was telling me about a reading test he took on the computer.  At first, I thought he was talking about a reading comprehension test.  "Which book was it, Cameron?" I asked. 

"No," replied Cameron.  "It wasn't one of those kinds of tests!  It wasn't about a book!  It was like a fill-in-the-blank kind of test.  There would be a sentence, like maybe, 'My mom took me on a ---- ride.'  And then there would be choices and you had to pick the right word.  Like, let's say choice A was 'bicycle.' Then you have to think, does that make sense?  'My mom took my on a bicycle ride?'  No!  That's not the right answer because, of course, it is daddy who takes me on bicycle rides!"

5 comments:

Grandma Linda said...

How super smart Cameron is! The correct answer would be "my Mom takes me on a car ride" because that happens every day. The bike ride sounds like more fun. Dad wins again.

**sigh**

Sharon said...

Too funny, Mom, because Cameron actually said that "car" would be the right answer to that question! Sooooo depressing.

kimbill16 said...

Who's "daddy"? Oh wait, do you mean that guy you live with who helps you with your kids sometimes, and apparently takes them on occasional bicycle rides?

Christine said...

Ha! The comments are just as funny as the post!

Anonymous said...

Haaaaaaaaaaah! Too funny!