Thursday, September 3, 2009

Warning: My Two-Year Will Talk About Anything


Matthew is really verbal. Reeaaalllyyy verbal. Most of the time it is really fun, like when he dressed up in a Bob the Builder helmet and a Batman belt and announced, "LOOK MAMA. I DA PO-LICE MAN." And plenty of times, I find his verbal skills quite useful -- like in the morning, when he says, "DAT CEE-RE-ULLL, MAMA. WIT SOY MILK." Once in a while, it's embarassing, such as at church when he loudly asked, "WHAT DAT SOUND? SOMEBODY TOOOOT?" But yesterday, it was just gross. I was cooking dinner when, from the toy room, Matthew shouted, "MAMA! I JUST POOOOOOP!" Which is, actually, pretty useful. Until he added, "IT A GIII-GANTIC ONE!"

2 comments:

Mom! Dude! said...

One of my two year olds is hung up on the words, "butt-crack"! Ya think he learned that from his 4 year old brother? Good times, huh?

Deb said...

He sounds adorable. My husband keeps trying to teach Isabel words that will be interesting if said out in public. I keep telling him that he will be mortified when she does but he'll likely just laugh hysterically.