Sunday, November 2, 2008

Swing State

As I've mentioned before, Cameron is a fan of Barack Obama. He "doesn't like how John McCain looks." Our town is plastered with campaign signs and Cameron is acutely aware of them. Driving through town this morning, Cameron gave a running commentary from the back seat. It went something like this:

"Uh oh. There are a lot of McCain signs in this neighborhood. *sigh* I think he's gonna win. Wait! An Obama sign! And another one! OK, I think Obama is going to win. But wait! There's a McCain-Palin sign! I don't know. Do you think McCain is going to be our president? 'Cause I like Obama. Oh! Look! There's an Obama sign! Yep, a lot of people are voting for Obama. Hey! A McCain sign!"

I can't wait until this election is over!

1 comment:

Christine said...

If you lived in Ann Arbor, Cameron would be much more relaxed. He'd assume that, based on local yard signs, that 99% of the country would be voting for Obama! ;)