Saturday, November 1, 2008

The search for a good doctor

You know, some physicians just inspire confidence. They walk in the room and you can just tell -- they know their stuff. Sadly, these doctors are rare. All too often, you find yourself questioning. Is my doctor really listening to me? Does this doctor know what he's doing? Is this doctor qualified? Sometimes, there's just something . . . you can't put your finger on it . . . just something that makes you uncomfortable. I mean, I don't know. Is it the short stature? His boyish face? Or perhaps the hook hand that makes me hesitant to put my faith in this doctor?

3 comments:

Grandma Linda said...

Yeah, I'm going to look in the yellow pages for a doctor over 30 inches tall.

Christine said...

I don't know... he seems to have a lot of self-confidence! That's always something I look for in a doctor.

Sharon said...

Yes, he's got a certain swagger to his step. Or is it a waddle?